We offer a wide variety of platinum-cured silicone components, that are not only oriented on the needs of the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech sectors but which can also be modified to match customer requirements.
These products are manufactured and packed in class 8 cleanrooms to the highest quality and certification standards, including DIN EN ISO 13485, DIN EN ISO 14644 and DIN EN ISO 14971 (2013), as well as GMP and FDA guidelines.
Complementing standard silicone tubing, we also offer:
- Silicone tubing for peristaltic pumps
- Fabric-reinforced tubing, for especially demanding applications such as the conveyance of liquids at high pressure
- Color-coded tubing to help distinguish between hoses in complex systems
- PharmaFokus® tubing , made from platinum-cured silicone elastomer for pharmaceutical production
- Silicone gaskets, used to seal the surfaces of components in medical devices that are mated together, or to enable tubing-to-tubing connections
- Silicone bungs in pharmaceutical quality, for use as seals and air-tight stoppers on glass test tubes, vials and flasks