VWR® Cell Culture Plates Treated for Increased Cell Attachment, SterileProveedor: VWR, part of Avantor
CAP011096 CAP011012 CAP011048 CAP012096 CAP011024 CAP011006
10861-666CS 3176.47 MXN10861-698 10861-666 10861-700 10861-668 10861-696 10861-702
VWR® Cell Culture Plates Treated for Increased Cell Attachment, Sterile
Microplacas Placas de cultivo celular
Increased Cell Attachment surface treatment can improve cell spreading and attachment
- Available with 6 different growth surface areas
- Increased Cell Attachment surface treated
- Uniform well volume ensures an equal growth surface area
- Flat well bottom and round bottom plates available
- Well surface is smooth and free from striation to maximize usable growth area
- Raised rims on wells with uniform rings on the lid to reduce evaporation
- Single position lid reduces the risk of cross-contamination and handling mistakes
- Wells are labeled with alphanumeric code for easy identification
- Suitable for all common instruments and automation
- Sterilized by electron beam irradiation
- DNase- and RNase-free, and non-pyrogenic
The surface treatment is suitable for cells that may adhere poorly due to cell phenotype, stressful culture conditions, or those which normally require additional biological coatings for attachment.
Certificaciones: ISO13485 2003 and ISO9001 2008 certified.
Algunos números de catálogo podrían haber cambiado derivado de una estandarización global. Los productos o empaques no están afectados.