VWR® Mega Star 4.0 General Purpose 4 L Benchtop CentrifugesProveedor: VWR, part of Avantor
75884617 75884717 75009046 75009047
76468-136EA 339599.04 MXN76519-286 76468-138 76468-136 76519-284
VWR® Mega Star 4.0 General Purpose 4 L Benchtop Centrifuges
Centrífugas Centrífugas de sobremesa
Optimize projects with the Mega Star 4.0 general purpose centrifuge series. These versatile, high capacity benchtop centrifuges provide maximum sample security and reproducibility in an intuitive, easy to use platform. Choose between a ventilated or refrigerated 4.0 L model, sold as an individual centrifuge or a package, to optimize bench space and productivity.
- High capacity general purpose Mega Star 4.0 and 4.0 R centrifuges
- Equipped with a simple, intuitive keypad control interface in a space saving footprint
- Can run up to 40×50 ml conical tubes, 96×15 ml conicals tubes or 24× standard microplates
- Compatible with the Auto-Lock III Rotor system and ClickSeal biocontainment lids
- Available as a Tissue Culture package that includes the TX-1000 swinging bucket rotor, set of 4×1000 ml buckets, set of 4×ClickSeal biocontainment lids, set of 4×50 ml conical and 15 ml conical tube adapters
Easy to Use: Intuitive controls simplify operation and provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters for optimal performance.
Auto-Lock™ III Rotor System: Secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors. System saves time when switching between applications. Easy access to rotor chamber offers quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
ClickSeal™ Bucket Sealing System: The ClickSeal Biocontainment solution - seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips. System has glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability. System is certified by CAMR™ in Porton Down, UK.
Space-Saving Design: Compact dimensions optimize work area and ergonomic height and curved design ensure easy sample loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
Energy Efficient: System offers up to 40% energy consumption savings on industry standard protocols, such as standard blood separation or conical tubes processing.
Información para pedidos: Centrifuge only option is supplied without accessories. Tissue Culture Packages includes TX1000 rotor, set of 4×1000 ml buckets, set of four ClickSeal™ biocontainment lids, set of four 10×50 ml conical tube adapters and set of four 24×15 ml conical tube adapters.
Algunos números de catálogo podrían haber cambiado derivado de una estandarización global. Los productos o empaques no están afectados.