These 25 mm syringe filters offer an available prefiltration layer and wide choice of filter media.
- Wide range of filter media available
- Available in 0.2 µm for UHPLC applications
- Available with pre-filter for difficult to filter samples
- Color coded for easy identification
Polypropylene housing with female Luer inlet and male slip outlet connections. Some models feature a GxF borosilicate glass pre-filter, which provides two to four times the throughput of standard glass fiber prefilter devices, allowing for quick and easy filtration of difficult-to-filter samples.
Available media options:
1. NEW UNIVERSAL wwPTFE (water wettable) membrane has wide chemical compatibility, fast flow rates, low protein binding, and low levels of UV-absorbing extractables.
2. PVDF membrane has excellent compatibility with aggressive acids and alcohols.
3. PES (hydrophilic polyethersulfone) membrane is available in a special ion Chromatography design or with a GxF prefilter.
4. Hydrophilic Nylon membrane has excellent compatibility with esters, bases, and alcohols, and requires no prewetting.
5. Hydrophobic PTFE membrane with polypropylene support offers exceptional chemical and temperature compatibility and is ideal for gas, organic solutions, air filtration, or venting.
For ion chromatography specific syringe filters, look for the Acrodisc® Ion Chromatography Syringe Filters page.
Certificaciones: All membranes are HPLC certified for low levels of UV-absorbing extractables.